Thursday, January 21, 2010

Visions and Revisions

I am starting a new blog. This spot has taken on a life of its own, a place to share my musings about motherhood and family life, a spot to post pictures of the kids. People like it and I enjoy this space for writing about those things so central to my life. But lately I have felt restless with this spot and realize I need another. I will continue to post here, maybe more regularly if I designate this the official motherhood/kid blog. My other blog will be a place to write about the rest of me...

So, it may not be for everyone, but for anyone who is curious.... here is the address...

http://afterteaandcakesandices.blogspot.com/

So far, there is nothing there and my coffee shop time is up for today. I need to retrieve Cate from school and take her to swimming lessons so stay tuned. More to come about the kids and the new blog...

No comments: